LieberLieber Solutions develops special solutions in the area of model-based software and system development – mainly based on Sparx Systems Enterprise Architect.
We also continue to offer individual project consulting, project management and know-how transfer.
LieberLieber also has years of experience in the development of tailored software solutions. In the past years, we have realized large multitouch solutions, HTML5 applications for smartphones and classic logistics solutions for mobile industry PDAs.
Currently, our focus is on the development of solutions based on Enterprise Architect by Sparx Systems for a diversity of problems in our customers’ development processes:
- Individual model validation
- Specific code generators
- HTML and HTML5 export from models
- Connection to other systems from the ALM environment (TFS, Codebeamer, Polarion, QC, …) with LieberLieber Connector
- Development of special facilities for modeling
- Import/Export of legacy daten in Enterprise Architect
- Development of special UML/SysML profiles
- Adaptation of document generation
In addition, LieberLieber offers a broad spectrum of know-how and competency in the following domains and disciplines:
- Model simulation
- Code generation from models (object-oriented and embedded)
- Model-based Systems Engineering (e.g. SysML, event chain modeling)
- Requirements Engineering (e.g. implementation and use of the Requirements Interchange Format (ReqIF))
- Process models like SPICE or Automotive SPICE in accordance with ISO 15504
- Handling of functional security (IEC 61508, ISO 26262)
- Variant management
- Medicinal engineering
- Industry 4.0