Career with LieberLieber
LieberLieber, headquartered in Vienna, Austria, is a global market leader in tools and services for model-based engineering.
Learn more about us and become part of our agile team of professionals.
Open positions: Senior Consultant
Access to the European and international automotive and systems engineering industry
Ample opportunity to travel & gain experience with global industry leaders
Experience exciting industry trends such as Autonomous Driving, IoT, etc. up close and personal
Participation in events, trade shows, and conferences worldwide
Insights into market leaders’ practices
Flexibility to learn and work on your own in a remote setting (home office)
A young and dedicated team of professionals focused on developing their skills
Transparent management by objectives and targets
Senior Consultant (M/F/D) Specialist in Model Engineering
Model-based systems engineering is your passion? Enterprise Architect from SparxSystems your tool of choice?
- management of a consulting team
- responsibility for the achievement of the team’s goals
- operational project work at the customer’s site.
- intensive customer contact
- workshops and trainings at the customer’s site
- pre-sales support for the sales team
- professional exchange with the product development and marketing department
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT FROM US
- a highly interesting job in an international environment
- flat hierarchy and fast decisions
- an exciting customer and project environment
- a very varied job
- a respectful and collegial team
- interesting training opportunities
- flexible working hours and home office option
- A performance-related, market-based salary
- completed computer science studies or comparable education with professional experience
- at least 5 years of professional experience in systems engineering or system architecture for safety-critical or complex systems
- ideally at least two years professional experience as a consultant
- profound knowledge of SPICE or CMMI desirable
- knowledge of modelling languages such as SysML or UML as well as practical experience in creating SysML or UML profiles
- practical experience using modeling tools such as Enterprise Architect, NoMagic, Cameo or Integrity Modeler
- practical experience with version control systems such as GIT, Subversion, etc.
- experience in agile methods (Agile Business Analyst, DevOps, Continous Delivery)
- optional: Experience as a trainer
WHAT SETS YOU APART
You have several years of expertise in model engineering as a consultant or employee in an international corporation. You have gained your practical experience preferably in the automotive, transportation, medical or aerospace environment. You have methodical expertise and the ability to
to pass on this knowledge and adapt it to the respective customer situation. You are a strong communicator
Personality and enjoy working independently. You are fluent in English and German.
Your contact person
Dr. Konrad Wieland
LieberLieber Software GmbH.
Handelskai 340 Top5A | 1020 Vienna | Austria