MODEL-BASED SYSTEMS ENGINEERING
Models help you keep track of your systems development
- Basis for discussion – The model serves as a basis for discussion for all subject experts and developers involved
- Documentation – The model automatically creates a consistent system documentation
- Traceability – Changes to the model can be traced and tracked at any time
- Abstraction Levels – Models can be executed in different levels of detail, as required
- Functional Safety Management – Models are ideally suited to comprehensively implement functional safety requirements
LieberLieber has developed customer-specific models for decades and therefore possesses excellent know-how.
- Profound knowledge of development languages such as UML and SysML.
- AUTOSAR modeling with Enterprise Architect
- Implementation of Functional Safety Requirements in accordance with industry standards via Enterprise Architect, UML and more.
- Code generation and traceabilty
- Model validation ensures adherence to modeling methodology
Configuration Management: The most important Use Cases
MBSE Extensions for Enterprise Architect
The Systems Modeling Toolbox (SYSMOD) is a pragmatic approach by Tim Weilkiens to model the requirements and the system architecture of a system. It provides a toolbox of tasks with input and output work products, guidelines and best practices. SYSMOD uses the OMG Systems Modeling Language (OMG SysML), but could also be used with other languages. Learn more about SYSMOD
Download SYSMOD© MDG Technology for Enterprise Architect 14 here:
Our product LemonTree
Special requirements on software and systems development often arise in a modern modeling infrastructure when development is handled in distributed teams. A central aspect is the merging of parallel model versions (Diff & Merge). This is one of our key areas of specialization:
- Comparison and merging of Enterprise Architect models
- Parallel editing of models via optimistic model versioning
- Seamless integration in Subversion, Git, PTC or other VCS
- Model branches
- Changes are shown clearly and intuitively (incl. Merge Preview)
- Review function for calculated changes
What customers are saying
Hirschmann Car Communication
Head of Technology & Innovation, Hirschmann Car Communication
Hilti Power Tools
Dr.-Ing. Michael Fuchs
Software, electronics & drives
Founder and CEO at Petwalk Solutions
Customer Success Stories
Hirschmann Car Communication is a leading German supplier of transmitter and receiver systems. The company has long based its systems development on Enterprise Architect. Now, in a preliminary project for a remote tuner, LieberLieber Embedded Engineer is being used to generate executable source code from their UML system model.
Following exhaustive tests, the renowned construction industry supplier Hilti decided on LieberLieber’s uml2code Code Generator for Embedded Systems for Enterprise Architect.
Petwalk, the Austrian specialist for automatic dog and cat doors, is on an expansion course. In order to meet the strict safety regulations required for access to the American market, the company sought the support of LieberLieber. Together, they are now developing a model-based solution that demonstrably meets all safety regulations.
PROFITIEREN SIE VOM LieberLieber
Bei uns bekommen Kunden rund um die modellbasierte Software- und Systementwicklung alles aus einer Hand: fundierte Beratung, sorgfältige Erhebung der Anforderungen, Erstellung individueller Werkzeuge, Integration in die bestehende Werkzeugkette, maßgeschneidertes Training und laufenden Support.
LieberLieber – Modelle sind unsere Welt!
- Alles aus einer Hand
- Mehr Effizienz in Ihrem Modellierungsteam
- Integration in Ihre Infrastruktur
- Top Training & Support