MODEL-BASED SYSTEMS ENGINEERING
Models help you keep track of your systems development
The benefits of models in the development of systems are clear
- Basis for discussion – The model serves as a basis for discussion for all subject experts and developers involved
- Documentation – The model automatically creates a consistent system documentation
- Traceability – Changes to the model can be traced and tracked at any time
- Abstraction Levels – Models can be executed in different levels of detail, as required
- Functional Safety Management – Models are ideally suited to comprehensively implement functional safety requirements
LieberLieber has developed customer-specific models for decades and therefore possesses excellent know-how.
Systems Engineering is one of our main areas of competence. We offer:
- Profound knowledge of development languages such as UML and SysML.
- AUTOSAR modeling with Enterprise Architect
- Implementation of Functional Safety Requirements in accordance with industry standards via Enterprise Architect, UML and more.
- Code generation and traceabilty
- Model validation ensures adherence to modeling methodology
Functional Safety Management with Enterprise Architect
Our Code Generation tool
LieberLieber is the specialist when it comes to automated generation of optimized, lean code for embedded systems with Embedded Engineer, our Plug & Play product.
- The automatic code generation creates simultaneously creates detailed documentation
- The clean integration of model-based and classic development means that existing solutions can be kept in place
- Adherence to standards is simplified since only the code generator must be adapted
- Requirements can be linked in the model and re-located within the generated source code
- Modifications are easily possible since the source code is included
News in model-based systems engineering
What customers are saying
Hirschmann Car Communication
As a leading manufacturer, we want to introduce such disruptive technologies as quickly as possible, even if they change the current way of doing business. In our field, technical advancement gives us a key competitive edge that distinguishes us from our competitors. We must always be ready to enter new territory.
Head of Technology & Innovation, Hirschmann Car Communication
Hilti Power Tools
When implementing other code generators, these requirements were not fulfilled. Therefore, it soon became clear that the approach of LieberLieber was very practical and promising for us. Since during code generation activity diagrams and state machines play the greater roles, the internal learning curve can be reduced to one week. After this time, our developers can already model on their own and generate runnable code – another very positive surprise.
Dr.-Ing. Michael Fuchs
Software, electronics & drives
LieberLieber’s approach is very pragmatic: You can continue to use existing software and still switch to a model-based approach when it makes sense. This makes it much easier for us to decide on the fly whether or not to take this step. This also allow us to intensify our cooperation with LieberLieber on an ongoing basis, trying out new things over and over again.
Founder and CEO at Petwalk Solutions
Profit from the LieberLieber
At LieberLieber, our model-based software and systems development customers receive everything from a single source: consulting, collection of requirements, creation of individual tools, integration into the existing tool chain, tailor-made training and ongoing support. LieberLieber - Models are our world!
- Everything from a single source
- More efficiency in your modeling team
- Integration into your infrastructure
- Plug & Play products
- Top training & support