LieberLieber’s vast project experience has resulted in an effective method for creating modeling infrastructures that meet even the most complex requirements.
- Use your existing infrastructure
- Create an adaptation concept
- Work efficiently even in distributed teams
- Product line development for modeling
- Re-use of established versioning concepts for models
- Fulfillment of the ISO 26262 standard
Model Versioning for Product Line Engineering:
Configuration Management: The most important Use Cases
Our product in your modeling infrastructure
- Comparison and merging of Enterprise Architect models
- Parallel editing of models via optimistic model versioning
- Seamless integration in Subversion, Git, PTC or other VCS
- Model branches
- Changes are shown clearly and intuitively (incl. Merge Preview)
- Review function for calculated changes
WHAT CUSTOMERS ARE SAYING
Preh Car Connect
Software architect at Preh Car Connect
Gründer und Geschäftsführer von Petwalk Solutions
HIMA Paul Hildebrandt GmbH
Dipl.-Ing. (FH) Stefan Müller
HIMA Paul Hildebrandt GmbH, Safety-related automation solutions
Customer Success Stories
Petwalk, the Austrian specialist for automatic dog and cat doors, is on an expansion course. In order to meet the strict safety regulations required for access to the American market, the company sought the support of LieberLieber. Together, they are now developing a model-based solution that demonstrably meets all safety regulations.
The rapidly-growing automotive supplier Preh Car Connect GmbH is re-establishing its software development on the Product Family Engineering methodology. Preh engineers, already longtime Enterprise Architect users, were recently introduced to LemonTree from LieberLieber. The new concept was unveiled in a joint presentation and is nothing short of ambitious.
HIMAThe global leader in smart industrial security solutions, HIMA has used of Enterprise Architect since 2012. It was during a training course that HIMA became aware of LemonTree and recognized the great potential it holds for the versioning of EA models. Before long, a joint effort had been mounted to develop specific enhancements to LemonTree in order to satisfy HIMA’s stringent requirements on “smart safety”.
Profit from the LieberLieber
At LieberLieber, our model-based software and systems development customers receive everything from a single source: consulting, collection of requirements, creation of individual tools, integration into the existing tool chain, tailor-made training and ongoing support. LieberLieber - Models are our world!
- Everything from a single source
- More efficiency in your modeling team
- Integration into your infrastructure
- Plug & Play products
- Top training & support